When you come in our front doors, you will enter into our lobby and cafe area. If you walk straight ahead, you will find 2 sets of doors that lead into our worship area! Please feel free to sit wherever you are most comfortable!
Every Sunday starting at 10:00AM
We understand that attending a new church can be a bit overwhelming. It’s nice to know what to expect when you walk through our doors. When you attend Southgate, you can expect to experience:
- A casual and friendly environment
- Biblical teachings that point to Jesus as both Savior and Lord
- Worship that is both uplifting and meaningful
- A time to participate in weekly communion together
- Join us as our praise team and minister create an atmosphere that will surely help you in praising and Worshiping God.
- To accommodate all levels of comfort, we have several remote viewing areas throughout the building equipped with live streaming HD televisions.
NURSERY: We also provide a volunteer staffed nursery for your littles between the age of 18 months - 3 years old. We dismiss these kids at the same time as our junior worship kids. We also have an infant nursery available where our service is live streamed in the event your little one needs a brief or extended break.
- If you would like to maintain your distance we encourage you to worship with us in our parking lot! Once you pull into a parking spot, tune your radio to 90.7 (due to the small coverage area, this radio station only works in our parking lot)
- The service is conducted in English and American Sign Language (ASL)
- If you would like to worship with ASL, please sit in one of the front rows on the left hand side of the auditorium. We will have an interpreter throughout the entire service.
- We also offer a Loop System (special type of sound system for people with hearing aids) if you would like additional information on this, please ask anyone in the back of the auditorium in the sound booth and they will assist you!
God loves us and we share that love with Him through a life of faith in Christ. God’s overwhelming love shapes us, by His Spirit, into those who love others.
God’s love through Christ, and His love letter, the Bible, motivates us to Go! and share His message and sacrificial love.
Love God + Love People + Go share God’s love --- that is what Southgate is all about.
We offer a special worship time for children, ages 3 - 7, during our worship service. We use this time to teach our children the fundamentals of worship. Our worship time includes singing, prayer time, and a bible lesson. Kids will start off in the auditorium with their parents for worship and be dismissed to junior worship at the designated time. Kids are picked up in the junior worship room following service. For additional Children's Ministry information, please click here!
I’m excited to share the simple gospel message. There is joy in belonging to Jesus! Born and returned to Licking County, I spent over 15 years in TN graduating from Lipscomb University, working in battlefield preservation, college ministry, and youth ministry. Together with my wife Jen, we share our love for Christ with our children, Gray, Reed, and Ellie. I enjoy Reds baseball, green bananas, and am prone to wander in a book, the woods, and my mind. 1 Corinthians 15:3